You can easily withdraw funds from your MobileWins.co.uk account, at any time, through the different payment methods available, by following the below instructions:
- Click on the “Cashier” icon, followed by the “Withdrawal” option.
- Select your preferred Withdrawal Method.
- Fill out the relevant form as per the Withdrawal method chosen, click Withdraw, and the withdrawal process will begin.
- Cashout requests may be canceled and returned to your MobileWins.co.uk balance following your Cashout request at any time as long as the request is still in a pending mode. Go the “Cancel Withdrawal” tab in your Cashier and click “Cancel” next to your withdrawal amount.
Below are the methods which you can use to withdraw funds from your MobileWins.co.uk account. Please be advised that all cash out requests will appear as “Pending” for 3 Business days, during which time you can cancel the request.
The status of your withdrawal request will change to “Processing” and you will no longer be able to cancel it. You will receive an email notification once your request has been delivered and the funds have been transferred to you.
Withdrawals are subject to a processing fee in the amount of £/$/€2.5 per withdrawal.
- Visa credit and debit card withdrawals are not available in certain countries due to local issuer restrictions.
- MasterCard credit and debit card withdrawals are not available due to issuer restrictions.
- Skrill, Webmoney and Qiwi may only be used as a withdrawal option in case a successful payment was done previously.
- Some methods are only available in certain countries and with certain currencies.
- For further information please contact our Customer Support via LiveChat or e-mail at: [email protected]
Olorra Management Ltd. reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of cash out requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions. Please visit our FAQs page for more information.