Mastercard Casino: Pay & Play With Your Mastercard Here
The Mastercard has been a reliable and trusted payment method for over half a century, which is why we make it possible for you to pay at our casino using your Mastercard! Use your Mastercard to deposit £10 and get £20 to play with.
A Mastercard casino is an online casino that accepts Mastercard as a payment method. The MasterCard is a popular and trusted payment method, which is why it is accepted by many online casinos. It’s popular because it’s quick and safe to use. Just like Visa.
It is one of the many payment methods that you can use to deposit and withdraw funds from your account with our casino. You can visit our payment methods page to find out what other payment methods are available to you.
Depositing money with your Mastercard
The process of depositing money with your mastercard to play with is very straightforward:
- If you don’t have an account with us already, you can head over to our online casino lobby
- Fill in your details (you won’t have to fill in your mastercard details just yet)
- Verify your account by checking the email you provided during the sign up
- Congrats! You’ve got an account. Now head over to the ‘Cashier’ on the homescreen; it looks like this:
- Choose ‘Visa/Mastercard’ as your deposit method and from the drop down titled ‘card type’ select the mastercard.
- Fill in your card number, CVV-code and expiration date and hit ‘Confirm’
The Benefits of Using A Mastercard in an Online Casino
The ease and speed of using a Mastercard to pay in an online casino is what makes it a very popular mode of payment. In addition to the ease and speed it is also very convenient because you don’t need funds in the underlying account when paying with a credit MasterCard. When using your card like this it effectively becomes your own online casino credit card. If you frequently use your MasterCard to pay for casino-related activities then a good tip is to reserve a card exclusively for those activities so that you can maintain in control of your expenses.
Of course, it’s also possible to have your own ‘online casino debit card’ if you prefer paying for all you expenses up front. The bottom line is that Mastercard offers a lot of flexibility!
Withdrawing money with your Mastercard
Unfortunately, Mastercard has made it impossible to withdraw money from online casinos. Due to the lack of banks willing to support Mastercard withdrawals, it is currently only possible to withdraw money using VISA cards, bank transfers and Trustly.
More information about Mastercard?
You can visit the official Mastercard website to find out how you can apply for your own Mastercard if you don’t have one yet.